Isolations at the ‘Confirmed Isolated’ stage (orange box) can go through an optional ‘Sanction To Test’ workflow, as illustrated in the diagram below:
- An authorised person requests Sanction to Test.
- An authorised person confirms readiness for the Sanction to Test.
- An approver approves or rejects the Sanction to Test.
- If approved, the test is carried out at the worksite.
- An authorised person confirms in the PTW Isolations System that the Sanction to Test is complete.
- From here, users can re-isolate or request de-isolation of the equipment, returning to the regular Isolations workflow.