As the number of projects and actions increases, you may find that you only want to see reports which are relevant to you. Here’s the "Filter" section of the Reports Screen.
ATMS™ allows filtering by:
- Report Type – Select a report from the pull-down to view actions in a graphical format.
- Project - Select a project from the pull-down list to see all actions related to the project in a graphical format.
- Organisation – Show actions from a specific Company, Department, Team.
- Accountable / Action Item Owner - Show all actions from a specific person in a specific role.
- Control Group – Show actions from projects that use a specific control group.
- Status - View all actions with a specific status (open, closed etc.).
- Display Config – This can be set to either “Standard” or “Display Project Complete Status”. This is not available on all report types.
- Due In Days – This can be set to All (shows everything), Overdue (shows only actions that are still not closed beyond their due date), 0-30 (shows actions that have a due date of between 0 and 30 days), 31-60 (shows actions that have a due date of between 31 and 60 days), 61-90 (shows actions that have a due date of between 61 and 90 days) or 91 or More (shows actions that have a due date of more than 91 days).
- Include Archived - Closed actions can be archived - by default they don’t appear on reports, but you can force them to be displayed. ATMS™ can be configured to automatically archive closed actions.
- Include On Hold - Actions can be put on hold by a user - by default they don’t appear on reports, but you can force them to be displayed.
- Require My Attention - Show only actions that you are required to complete or approve.
- Actions Involving Me - Show only actions that you are or have been involved with (includes actions you have already approved).
- Actions Involving My Company - Show only actions that you or any of your company colleagues are or have been involved with.
It is possible for a user to combine these filter parameters to provide a flexible reporting tool. Once a filter has been defined the resulted report can be printed or exported as required. If filtering is no longer required simply click on the “reset all” button to clear all the filters and therefore display all actions when you next run a report.
Reports will only show data to which a user has access to. If a user does not have access to a specific project, then they won't be able to see any of its details.