Pisys Incident Manager helps companies to:
- Record all incidents and near-misses electronically
- Manage the incident investigation and follow-up process - from initial incident report to close-out of the incident and all associated follow-up actions all in one place
- Adhere to legal and HSE requirements, which state that all organisations must record accidents involving employees, contractors and visitors, including RIDDOR.
Supporting your Company's Incident Reporting and Management Process
- Record incidents and follow-up actions electronically from creation to close-out.
- Access records and collaborate with the HSE/Operations team remotely
- Capture Root Cause Analysis Details.
- Agree follow-up Actions, assign these to a responsible person, and track their progress to close-out.
- Link follow-up actions to an incident. Open follow-up actions from the incident list. A favourite with Auditors.
- Assign levels of urgency and colour-code the incident record/follow-up actions accordingly
- Add attachments
- Send automatic email notifications to key personnel
- Manage interim and final approvals - define and follow a consistent workflow
The screenshot above shows an example of an Incident Record on Pisys Incident Manager - including tabs along the top for capturing First Aid Details, Actions, Management Comments/Root Causes and Attachments. This form can be customised to a company's need.
*** Fully Customisable ***
- Transfer your our own Incident Reporting Form to Digital
- Create your own Root Cause Analysis Tree
- Use our own Incident Classifications
- Adapt Forms to capture Near Hits, Illnesses, Dangerous Occurrences, and even Environmental Incidents
- Define a customer approvals workflow, or retain flexibility by manually assigning an incident to the next person for their input.
*** Adaptable - Can Handle Even More ***
Adapt the software and use it for other QHSE Activities, e.g.
- AUDIT PLANNING
- IMPROVEMENT OPPORTUNITIES & CORRECTIVE ACTIONS
- SHARED LEARNINGS
Pisys Incident Manager is part of our family of HSE products, which also includes our Action Tracking and Incident Management Software.