- View permits on Google Maps & Plot Plans.
- Plan concurrent jobs using the Permit Board.
- Add attachments, e.g. Risk Assessments, photos
- Integrate PTW with other systems via API
- Cloud hosted on Amazon Web Services
The Pisys Electronic Permit to Work System ('PTW') is a web based system for creating and managing Permits to Work across any type of business or work site, for all types of hazardous work, such as working at height, confined space entry, hot and cold work, excavations.
PTW is used in manufacturing, engineering and construction, logistics, transportation, facilities and property management
Pisys PTW works on most desktop and mobile devices using wi-fi or mobile networks. An offline iOS app is also available
Pisys PTW is fully customisable and supports compliance with HSE/ISO/OHSAS Standards. It can be adapted to support your existing Control of Work or HSE Management System and is compatible with HSE Guidance on Electronic Permit to Work Systems, as per HSG250.