- View permits on Google Maps & Plot Plans.
- Plan concurrent jobs using the Permit Board.
- Add attachments, e.g. Risk Assessments, photos
The Pisys Electronic Permit to Work System ('PTW') is a web based system for creating and managing Permits to Work across any type of business or work site, for all types of hazardous work, such as working at height, confined space entry, hot and cold work, excavations.
Pisys PTW works on most desktop and tablet browsers using the internet or phone signal. An offline iOS app is also available
Pisys PTW is fully customisable and supports compliance with HSE/ISO/OHSAS Standards. It can be adapted to support your existing Control of Work or HSE Management System and is compatible with HSE Guidance on Electronic Permit to Work Systems, as per HSG250.
Contractor Management Capabilities
• Record Insurances
• Record individual competencies
• Record site inductions
• Ensure the Permits are only performed by competent individuals
• Print Visitor Passes
• Show areas that an individual is validated to access
• Record the quality of the work done by the contractors on each permit
• Record all the workers on permits