Administration (Admin Screen)
The Admin Menu allows PTW Administrators to customize Pisys PTW.
Only Administrators have access to this menu.
From here, Administrators can:
- Create user accounts
- Allocate different access levels to users
- Add work sites/areas and contractor companies.
- Define permit sign rights/user access levels
- Create new permit questions and answers, or edit the standard question set which is pre-loaded in the system
- Replace wording on screens and buttons with their own company’s terminology
- Set up automatic email notifications
- Control the permit approvals workflow
- Define what answers and attachments are mandatory
- Customize Isolations settings, if the Isolations Module has been added
- Customize Contractor Management settings, if the Contractor Management Module has been added
- Select and de-select workflow restrictions, so that users cannot approve their own permits.
- Make method statement and risk assessment attachments mandatory
Contact a PTW Administrator for any of the above.
The Administrator’s Guide provides ‘How To’ information on all the customisation actions mentioned above.