Layouts > Plot Plans
Plot Plans can show current isolations as colour-coded dots with crosses in their location.
- To show isolations on the plot plan, select the site and tick the ‘Isolations’ box.
- To view an isolation’s title, hover over a dot on the Plot Plan.
- To view the isolation’s description and validity dates, click on the isolation’s dot. This opens the popup information box.
- Click ‘view’ to open the permit and access all associated actions for the permit (e.g. sign in, hand back)
- Click ‘move position’ to move the dot to a more exact location.
- Click ‘X’ in the top right corner to close the Popup