Isolations > Isolation List
- Click the ‘Create Isolation’ button on the Isolation List. If the ‘Select the Isolation Settings’ screen opens, select the site and a version to use for the isolation and click the ‘Create Isolation’ button. (This screen will only come up if your company has several sites or several question sets.) The Isolations Details Screen opens.
- In the Isolations Details Screen, complete all isolations details, starting at the top of the form, by selecting options from a dropdown list, selecting a time, entering text, adding an attachment, as per the table below.
- Click the ‘Save’ button to save, OR
to move the isolation to the next step in the Isolations workflow, click the ‘Request Approval’ button.
- The Isolation Approval Request Screen opens (see screenshot below).
- Tick the confirmation box, add a comment, re-enter your password and click the ‘Request Approve Isolation’ button OR
Click the ‘Return’ button to return to the Isolations List without saving/sending approval request.
The newly created isolation is now displayed on the Isolation List Screen with the Status as ‘Created’ or ‘Requested Approval’.