- What’s new in v5.1
We’ve made some pretty significant changes to this version of ATMS – as always, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions – we rely on your feedback to help us continually improve.
We have introduced Unlimited Reviewers!
This means that it is now possible to define an unlimited number of “Strategic Reviewers” and “Reviewers” in a control group. As a result a NEW project can now have an unlimited number of Strategic Reviewers and Reviewers. In previous versions of ATMS a project was limited to the standard number of 2 Strategic Reviewers and 6 Reviewers.
Every new Strategic Reviewer and Reviewer added to a Project will have its own Review Comments – When an action is approved/rejected, a text area will appear to allow comments to be added. These comments will be included in the email generated by the approval/rejection and these will also appear on action edit screen under Review Comments tab.
Existing Projects in ATMS will still be limited to the standard number of Strategic Reviewers and Reviewers.
ATMS has been changed to accommodate Unlimited Reviewers into the entire workflow of an Action.
- ATMS v5.0.7
We’ve made some pretty significant improvements to this version of ATMS – as always, please get in touch with email@example.com with any questions – we rely on your feedback to help us continually improve
1. Treeview Controls with a selected node can have that value passed through to the main Action List Screen as a column.
2. Action Rejection/Approval Comments can now be passed through to main Action List Screen as a column.
3. New Control available for Actions – DropDownList populated with ATMS Users.
4. Roles in Actions (such as reviewer, approver etc.) can be fixed to a particular user or allowed to be blank.
5. Action Import can now import into multiple projects simultaneously.
6. Custom filters can now be applied to the main Action List Screen.
7. Templates for Importing Actions now provided in Excel with pre-populated dropdowns for known lists of values.