Isolations > Isolation List
- In the Isolation List, click the ‘View’ button next to the isolation you want to approve or reject. The Isolation Details Screen opens.
- Review the isolation.
- If everything is in order, click the ‘Sign Isolation’ Button at the bottom of the screen, OR
- If the isolation is not ready to be approved, click the ‘Reject Isolation’ button.
- The Sign (or Reject) Isolation Screen opens. Re-enter your password and click the ‘Sign (or reject) Isolation Button’ OR
- Click the ‘Return’ button to return to the Isolation Details Screen without approving.
The newly approved isolation is displayed Isolation List Screen with the Status as ‘Approved for Isolation’ and is now awaiting confirmation that the isolation has been put in place.
If the isolation has been rejected, it remains at ‘Created’ status, and can be edited and re-submitted for approval.