ATMS is a web based, highly configurable workflow tool for creating and managing actions across any type of business. It can deal with multiple approval levels for high-governance actions but is also ideal for simpler actions where no sign-off is required.
'Our users love the Pisys system because it fits the way they work'
Mike Forrest, Wood PLC UK Head of Process and Safety Engineering
- Structure & plan your projects
- Capture actions offline at meetings and easily import them
- Strategy review feature allows a strategic approach to a problem to be developed before an action goes live
- High governance – unlimited levels of approval are available for HAZOP etc.
- Create and assign actions
- Manage action sign-off
- Multi-level project / sub-project structure
- Powerful control over project visibility – tightly control who can access actions
- Action detail changes recorded in audit trail
- Simplify team co-ordination
- Configurable e-mail alerts
- Treeview and matrix feature – ideal for risk management
- Easily create new tasks
- Full range of reports
Organise projects into sub-projects, tasks, & actions with a well-defined flow when they’re completed. Tasks can be easily assigned to team members – when they complete, members waiting on the action are notified, & other actions are activated.
Coordinate – The web interface allows simultaneous access by multiple users from anywhere in the world, so wherever your team members are located they stay in touch with their team & tasks.
Control – Each team member can be assigned a role within the system, limiting their access to the data they really need. Key personnel can be given ‘approver’ status, allowing them to sign off tasks when they’re satisfied.