Directional Drilling Simulation
DDSIM is a PC based simulator which provides the user with an accelerated experience of drilling directional wells. The controls are easy to learn and intuitive with pop up warnings and a help menu.
- Clear graphics showing the instrumentation, the drill floor and the profile plot as the well progresses
- Multiple BHA types are available with accurate behaviour models
- Reactive Torque, weight on bit, fluid pressure and rotary speed effects are all modelled
- The MWD model includes both long and short surveys so magnetic interference exercises can be done
- There is a magnetic ranging option for relief well exercises
Click Here for a walkthrough demo by the ‘Father of DDSIM’ – Professor Angus Jamieson, a global authority on Directional Drilling