Sorry – we had planned an upgrade tonight (8th) but one of our large customers has a major project startup requiring a lot of access to the system so we decided to slip to Thursday (11th April) at 8pm. Apologies for any inconvenience.
- New Detailed Action summary, Detailed Outstanding Action and Detailed Outstanding Action by User reports
- Overdue actions by projects graph
- Action Attachments column on the action list screen which is printable and exportable and can be made visible/invisible via Control Edit Screen in the Admin Section.
- Company columns on action list screen for roles such as Creator and Owner. These columns are also printable and exportable and can be made visible/invisible via Control Edit Screen>> (Creator, Owner, Reviewer 1, Reviewer 2, Approver and Final Approver) controls in the Admin Section.
- ‘Outstanding On’ filter for reports
- ‘Actions Involving My Company’ Filter which can be locked for selected users by the Administrator. A user with this filter applied to them can only manipulate (view, edit and print) actions in which at least one of the users from their company is participating as Creator, Owner, Reviewer1, Reviewer2, Approver or Final Approver. Similarly all prints, exports and reports will reflect this restricted view.
- Any URLs in the text will be converted into hyperlinks when displayed on List screen
- Limit the maximum number of character displayed on list screen cells to 500 characters.
- Can create Linked actions for different projects.